Attend inspiring events
We're excited to announce our first ever Skew Communications event held on Thursday 16th, May 2019 at the Canberra Rex Hotel, Braddon.
Join us for a conference that does away with traditional conference format in favour of a causal, interactive learning experience. Led by thought-leaders and experts, the Skew communication conference is perfect for those seeking to learn about emerging trends and technologies in the communication space or just some serious career smarts.
This event will be fun and informative with an opportunity to hear from innovators and revolutionaries in their fields.
Following the conference, you will be invited to mingle with peers during the networking session. It will be the perfect mix of casual and facilitated networking, and you’ll walk away with a bunch of authentic connections, not just business cards.
Take advantage of our early bird rate by registering before the 1 April 2019. This rate will be our lowest registration price that will be offered.
Following the conference, attendees will head upstairs to the Howling moon rooftop bar for an opportunity to mingle with peers.
Who should attend?
Skew brings together both in-house and agency side communications professionals and businesses looking to up their communication game in 2019. If you work in any of the following areas, be sure to attend:
– Managing Director, CEO, Owners, Directors and Entrepreneur
– Accounts and Business Development
– Specialists, Advisors, Managers, Directors and Heads of Communications or PR
– Brand Communications
– Social Media
– Stakeholder, External, Media or Community Relations
– Corporate or Public Affairs
– Employee Communications
Need to convince the boss?
Here are a few key takeaways you’ll bring back to the office:
– Inspire employees to innovate, grow and think creatively every day.
– Break down the silos and work across teams to create effective and budget friendly campaigns.
– Strategically use the latest technologies, tools and platforms.
– Use data to better understand your audience.
– Career development and how you can move up the corporate ladder.
Meet the line up
Creative Director - Skew Communications
A curious communicator who always asks why. Suzanna left the security of 9-to-5 to explore a better way of working for the benefit of brands and organisations. In February 2018, Suzanna founded Skew Communications, a communication agency mandated to champion innovative organisations that are making a positive impact, with the belief that stories have the power to drive behaviour and change.